WELCOME

creation offers the opportunity to take from the table all that we ever need so we can acheive the best we ever dreamed. Thanks for visiting here.

"I confirm the subscription of this blog to the Paperblog service under the username biolaephesus60"

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fable of my widow.

I married a widow,

Ere she opened a window,

So I can play a fiddle,

To the song I can paddle,

As full troth of my shingle.

She brought to my table

Lots of roses, silk and sable,

And on sultry silky saddle,

I cradled her with fables

Of things I am able.

Two score and Ten

We are still able,

To tell tales of fables

Of things I’ve been able

To bring to the table

And she has more sables

I married a widow

And life opened a window

Of what I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment